Vulnerable? Sure. But visible? Not typically my idea of FUN.
Which is ironic considering I grew up on the stage and considering my desire to help as many people as possible.
And so I share this because you may be nervous to reach out and ask for support.
You may feel INVISIBLE after playing your strengths down at work or not being heard in a relationship or dealing with a toxic friend.
But you aren't to me.
I see you, I can relate and when the time is right FOR YOU, I will hold space for you to be vulnerable with me too.
Now onto the FUN part of this post.
- I was a dance major—with a focus in Flamenco!—at the University of New Mexico.
- I’m originally from Houston, Texas, and I am obsessed with the Houston Texans. (And I was in a commercial with defensive end, J.J. Watt!)
- I have two Corgis named Buttercup and Wesley. Can you guess which movie inspired that? :)
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I started my blog, The Break Up Center, two years ago, and have facilitated several Make It Break It Workshops and have been interviewed by sociology departments at colleges and universities!
- I’ve called the City of Angels home for 14 years.
- I have my comprehensive Pilates certification through BASI Pilates
You know what else is fun? Sharing some pics of my fun facts below.